hacked Facebook page has become one of the biggest problems for Facebook support team recently Where we are seeing a large number of Facebook users complain about taking their page on Fb.
How was my facebook page hacked?
The theft of pages has never been because of the hacker’s intelligence, but It was because of you And because of your inadequate privacy protection on the Internet.
The hacker analyses your protection, and If it’s weak, it will significantly help them to take your account and take your page Easily.
1- Stealing pages by Email
It’s one of the most used methods Where the hacker tries to access your email account which is linked to your Facebook account, and then they recover the Fb account by email and changes the login information.
Then he adds himself as an owner of the page he wants to steal, and remove you as an admin.
So you must make your email more secure.
Steps to make your Gmail secure for hacking
- 1- Do a Security Check-up: Go to Security Checkup to get personalized security recommendations for your Google Account.
- 2- Turn on 2 step verification: 2 Step Verification helps prevent a hacker from getting into your account, even if they steal your password.
- 3- Turn on screen locks: Learn how to set screen locks on an Android device.
2- Stealing Pages with malware
And this is the dangerous way because the hacker can control your computer and make changes As he likes, ( This is what happened to me recently :'(.
How do I know if my device has Malware?
It ‘s tough to find malware if it has been installed in your system and even that you contain an AntiVirus, So when you download anything from the Internet, you should know the download source and if this website is safe and accurate.
But there are some indicators through which you can know if your computer has viruses, including:
- Login from other devices to your Gmail account.
- Login from another device and another place on your Facebook account.
- websites password changed.
- Use more data than usual.
- Popup Ads.
- Turn off the antivirus software.
- Move the cursor on its own.
- Redirect you to different websites.
Now we will talk about how to restore your Facebook page if it’s hacked And you found yourself remove as an admin.
How To Recover hacked Fb page?
All you have to do is visiting this link and Fill in the form
Through which you can retrieve any page you created, Even if the hacker did all the things to prevent you to recover the facebook page.
Just Follow With Me This Steps.
1- chose your facebook page.
Then click the send button and you will be redirected automatically to facebook support inbox
After that, the facebook support team they will email you on your Facebook account and your linked email account And will be deleted the hacker and add you again as an admin.
Be sure you will retrieve your page certainty with this way.